Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"

Go down 
3 posters

Tragoedia or Gorz
Tragoedia
Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" I_vote_lcap33%Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Gorz
Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" I_vote_lcap67%Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Nedvedd
Admin
Admin

First places First places : 0
RPG money : 1000
KCVDS: KCVDS: : Nedveddbg
Hamachi nick: : Nedveddbg

RPG Profile
Experience:
Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Level: 20
Dorm: Ra Yellow Teacher

Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Empty
PostSubject: Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"   Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 am

Which card is better and why?

For me the better card is Gorz, because with him you summon two monsters (one is a token) has fixed ATK (which is very good - 2700)

But, also, I have a very good Tragoedia deck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com
Crow95
Crow95

RPG money : 0
Hamachi nick: : Crow95

RPG Profile
Experience:
Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Left_bar_bleue0/5000Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Level: 1
Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"   Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 am

I vote for Tragoedia Its summoned in any time not like gorz at when u need to have a cleared field and tragoedia gets hight ATK whit decks like gadgets and its summon cannot be negated And also it has a very good eff of gaining control of opp monsters...im afriad its gonna be affected by the upcoming ban list Smile
Back to top Go down
SyrusTruesdale12

RPG money : 150

RPG Profile
Experience:
Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Left_bar_bleue0/5000Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Level: 1
Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"   Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 am

Tragoedia (y) It is much better than Gorz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"   Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle" Empty

Back to top Go down

Gorz vs Tragoedia - the "take DMG battle"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh RPG :: Trading Card game :: Cards-
Jump to: