Yu-Gi-Oh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining

Go down 
2 posters

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
Chaos Sorcerer
Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_lcap0%Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_lcap80%Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the beginning
Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_lcap20%Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
n_a_r_u_t_o3
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
n_a_r_u_t_o3

First places First places : 0
RPG money : 160
Hamachi nick: : n_a_r_u_t_o3

RPG Profile
Experience:
Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Left_bar_bleue0/5000Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Level: 1
Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining   Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 am

Choose witch one is you`re favorite and vote . No mater that there banned just choose witch eff is the coolest .

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining ChaosSorcererSD6-EN-C-1E

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining ChaosEmperorDragon-EnvoyoftheEndTLM-EN-UR

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Snowaa

My favorite is Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Back to top Go down
general

First places First places : 0
RPG money : 130

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining   Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 am

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Chaos Sorcerer vs Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End vs Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Begining
Page 1 of 1